Want to work with the best dermatology team in Minnesota? Clarus Dermatology offers a patient-focused, fast-paced and rewarding work environment. All employees are empowered to make a real difference in the delivery of medical and surgical care. Expectations are high, but you will always leave feeling challenged and satisfied both personally and professionally.
Current Job Postings
Certified Medical Assistant(s) – two openings
We are currently seeking four full-time, certified medical assistants (CMAs). In order to be considered you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Completed CMA training, or be on track to complete CMA training, by your start date
- Have graduated, or be on track to graduate, in the top 10% of your class
- Have outstanding personal and professional references
- Computer skills a must
All employees are hired on a contract-to-hire basis, meaning you will be employed as a non-benefit-eligible hourly employee on a contract for the first 90 days of your employment. After 90 days you may be offered a full-time, benefit-eligible position based on a thorough 360-degree performance review.
Pay and benefits
Our pay and benefits package ranks amongst the most generous in the Twin Cities
Interested in applying? Send your CV and a brief cover letter via US Mail or email: email@example.com
We are looking for an board-certified dermatologist who trained at a top-tier allopathic residency program to join our practice in August of 2016. If you are interested in finding out more please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for Clarus Dermatology?
- In short, we will treat you with respect. We have one of the simplest, and most concise, employment contracts in the business.
- We only employ the best of the best. Our staff and physicians are industry-leaders.
- You will be properly compensated for your work. At Clarus Dermatology, we did away with the traditional partner structure, which rewarded physicians based on seniority. With our transparent collections-based pay structure you get one of the highest percentages of revenue in the industry.